• Must remain current with flight requirements - ATP license required
• An associate degree (preferred) with 3 years’ experience directly related to duties and responsibilities specified or equivalent combination of education and experience
• First Class Medical required
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a PIC operating in both a Part 91 & Part 135 or 121 environment. Experience operating within an Aircraft Management company is desired.
• Experience in the Part 135 environment is a critical success factor for this position.
Skills and Abilities:
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
• Ability to supervise and train employees, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Skill in developing and examining operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing strategies and procedures
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
• Employee development and performance management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
• Ability to travel 25%-50% to offsite locations to meet with Leads Pilots, Pilots, and customers as well as act as a flight crewmember