||• High School Diploma; FAA Commercial or ATP Pilot Certification, Instrument Rating, and Multi-Engine Rating are required.
• College Degree, Flight Instructors Rating, Commercial Airplane, Helicopter, or LTA certifications are desired.
• 1,250 hours of total Flight Time.
• Experience with Garmin technology and glass cockpit desired.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Able to maintain current knowledge of all FAA, Goodyear and other regulatory requirements, advisories, publications, and policies as required.
• PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Exposure to outdoor weather including rain, wind, thunder, lightning, snow, heat, humidity, fog, etc. May tend to and/or fly airship in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs