• ATP Written Certification (preferred)
• Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
• 2000 Hours Total Time
• 1000 Hours PIC
• 100 Hours Night Flying
• 75 Hours Instrument Time
WORKING CONDITIONS AND MENTAL/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Work is performed in a variety of settings to include field; emergency department and office environment. Work may be stressful at times.
• Requires prolonged sitting, lifting and bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.