||Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Commercial Certificate or FAA ATP with appropriate endorsements
• Current FAA Class II medical certificate or the ability to obtain one
• Minimum of 1,500 hours of first pilot time in a tactical (single seat or pilot/weapon system operator-manned) aircraft
• Test Pilot School (TPS) Graduate
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor Degree or higher in an engineering or science related field
• An active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance (US Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
• Experience performing operational or developmental flight testing in a tactical fighter/ trainer aircraft
• Flight experience in F-15, F/A-18, F-16, F-35, F-22, and/or T-38 aircraft
• FAA commercial pilot’s certificate MEL, C/L Thrust Limitation removed, or ATP
• Instructor Pilot rating in tactical fighter/trainer aircraft
• Experience communicating complex flight test concepts and ideas in written form and/or verbal form
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years' related work experience, Master+7 years' related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for 1st shift.