||• Be at least 23 years of age
• Must have ATP license
• Posses a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Worldwide/International aviation experience
• Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
• Must have a valid driver license and good driving record
• Possess a current passport
• Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
• Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
• Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints
• Be self-motivated and a team player
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
• Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
• Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests
• No excessive check ride failures
• No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
• Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal regulations.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have started the vaccination process prior to start date. Proof of vaccination will be required
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES:
• Total Time: 2000 minimum/3000 recommended
• Pilot in Command Time: 1000 minimum/2000 recommended
• BD-100-700 Type preferred.