The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is low.
The physical demands of this position are typical of office environment.
Limited travel (<5%) may be requested to visit other locations throughout the organization.
Required education, skills and experience:
• 1 years’ experience within Commercial Aviation Operations environment in at least one of the following or a combination thereof:
• Flight Operations
• Ground Operations/Trip planning
• Entrepreneurial skills with professional attitude & a strong business acumen
• Team player, pro-active, service driven and out of the box thinking.
• Strong love to detail is a must.
• High customer/service orientation with cross cultural understanding.
• Proficient with computer systems including MS Office Suite.
• Must have flexibility to work a variety of shifts including overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
Beneficial skills and experience:
• Flight Dispatch License or Commercial Pilot License
• Worldwide Flight and/or Ground Operations Experience
• Experience with any of the mainstream Computerized Flight Planning Software
• Aviation related studies and/or bachelor's degree
Work authorization/security clearance requirements: