• FAA AMEL and/or ASEL Commercial Pilot Certificate
• 2500 Hours Total Flight Time
• Current Class II or I Medical Certificate
• Single Pilot IFR experience
• Highly knowledgeable of Operations Manuals, FARs, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, etc.
• Ability to think strategically while attending to details.
• Skills in observations, assessment and creative problems solving.
• Ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and persuasively both orally and in writing at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure, work effectively and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set and reset multiple priorities.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Team building skills.
• Excellent public relations, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate professionally, effectively, and clearly.
• Maintains ongoing knowledge of and communicates the importance of SOP’s.
• Ability to empower, organize and motivate a team.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
• Ability to travel at least 60% of the time.
• Willingness to work overtime, evenings, and weekends (if required).