• If a currently flying pilot; $9,780 stipend to be added to salary schedule
• If not a currently flying pilot; salary schedule to be determined
• Must be highly knowledgeable in Part 135 regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP),
General Operations Manual (GOM), Cockpit Resource Management (CRM), and Survival
• Bachelor’s degree in Aviation related field of equivalent experience and education
• Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language in accordance with safety
• Able to achieve editor proficiency in WebManuals software.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 tools: Microsoft Word, SharePoint,
• PowerPoint, TEAMS, etc.
• Submit to an initial drug test along with random drug and alcohol testing to comply with safety
and company guidelines.
• 3–4 years flight experience or 500 hours of Part 135 experience