||• Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in related field preferred.
• Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate mandatory.
• Must be able to pass a 10 -year criminal and credit as well as a 10-year background check
• Must have a valid driver’s license and may be required to have a clean driving record
• Inspection Authorization (IA) desired.
• Ten (10) years’ experience in aviation maintenance with a focus on assigned or similar type of aircraft.
• Three (3) year’s or more of practical corporate aircraft maintenance experience on assigned or similar type of aircraft.
• Thorough knowledge of maintenance planning, along with management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.
• Flexible working schedules is a must.
• Ability to lift 25-40 pounds with some assistance.
• Self-educator and motivator.