Company looking for an individual who is excited about working for SkyWest Airlines, is ready to take on new challenges, and has the following traits -
• Previous office experience
• Proficient in all MS Office applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality of information
• Highly self-motivated, organized, detailed oriented, and able to work well with minimal supervision
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
• Must be a team player and work well with others
• High School diploma or GED required
Physical and Other Requirements:
• Office setting: ability to sit and work at a desk for extended periods of time.
• Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
• This position is a 4 on 3 off, hours are 0800 -1800, Thursday - Sunday, once all training is complete.
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.