||Critical Required Skills:
• Working knowledge of DoD and Air Force acquisition processes and documentation relating to system development, weapon systems integration, and test and evaluation.
• Demonstrated ability to independently execute test management tasks, including the planning, resourcing, execution, and reporting of complex system test projects.
• Demonstrated ability to apply systems engineering, test engineering, and test operations expertise to a diversity of developmental subsystems and integrated architectures.
• Extensive knowledge of fundamental test techniques, test equipment, data collection and data handling at a classified level.
• Team leadership abilities for coordinating test planning working groups, technical interchanges, logistical requirements, and day-to-day interactions with supporting test, intelligence, and technology organizations.
• Applied knowledge of requirements management methods, tools and verification standards.
• Strong expertise in configuration control standards, methods and application to system modifications.
Highly Desired Skills:
• Working knowledge and practical application experience with software development processes and models, verification protocols, and hardware/software integration.
• Familiarity with modeling and simulation tools with applicability to subsystem prototyping, system interfaces and performance predictions.
• Strong data reduction and analysis expertise.
• Possess ME/MS degree.
• Minimum of 20 years of relevant Department of Defense (DoD) work experience.
• No less than three (3) years’ experience in the last five (5) years in a Special Access Program (SAP) and/or Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) environment.
• Possess an active Top Secret security clearance, based upon a Single Scope Background (SSBI or SBPR).
• Must be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Programs (SAP) access.
• USAF/USN/USA Test Pilot School Graduate highly desired.