• Pilots must have flown in category for a commercial operator, or in the military, within the previous 24 months
• Maintains positive interpersonal relationships with colleagues, EMS representatives, hospitals and the public. Strives to maintain a friendly and professional working environment.
Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) Program:
• 2500 total flight hours with a minimum of 2000 hours in category
• 1000 hours PIC in category (500 hours of rotor wing turbine time)
• 500 hours of cross-country flight time, 100 hours of night flight time
• 100 hours of actual or simulated instrument time in category
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Commercial & Instrument Rating (for single-engine land)
• ATP rating in category also meets the above requirement.
• First or Second-Class FAA Medical certificate required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Operation and Safety Requirements: As a member of the Flight Crew, any person employed in this position shall maintain a weight not to exceed 250 pounds and shall be less than seventy (70) years old.
Education & Experience:
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, plus two to five years’ related experience and/or training (or equivalent combination of education and experience);
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Air Methods is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).