• Commercial and Instrument Helicopter Ratings
• First Class Medical
• for Traditional, verify #s with Area Manager CAMTS Requirement // 2,000 Total Hours // 1,500 Hours Helicopter // 1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters // 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters // 100 Hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50 Hours Unaided and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG) // 75 Hours Instrument (Actual and Hooded)
• Helicopter candidates must meet 215 pounds body weight for single and twin engine helicopter.
• SK 76 Qualified & Current Preferred
• 2 Years EMS Experience Preferred // 100 Hours Mountain Time Preferred // 150 Hours Night Time or 10 Hours Night Time in Past 36 Months Preferred // Night Vision Goggles Experience Preferred // 200 Hours in Type Preferred // 100 Hours Instrument Time or 10 Hours Instrument Time in Past 36 Months Preferred
• Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
• for Traditional Only Interview and acceptance by customer
• for Traditional, Verify with Area Manager Annual Flu Vaccine
• Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds), drug screening and background screen
• Regular, Pilot Air Medical
• External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
• Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
• Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
• Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
• Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
• Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.