• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Two (2) or more years’ experience in aviation maintenance and / or flight line operations.
• Must have valid Driver’s License.
• Must be able to meet any government/company licensing, qualification, certification, or clearance requirements for the position.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate the English language and follow verbal and written instruction.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable safety and maintenance manuals.
• Thorough working knowledge of aircraft flight line operations, aircraft handling, servicing, marshaling, common hand tools and normal operational safety requirements of the aircraft.
• Must be a US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
• Must be able to work all assigned shifts & schedules
• Ability to use eye hand coordination and manual dexterity.
• Must have close vision to include color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to hear at the normal range.
• May require the use of respirator.
• Ability to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for extended periods throughout the day.
• Ability to climb, bend, stoop, squat, crawl, crouch, kneel, lift, carry, balance and reach above shoulder level, push or pull weight up to seventy (70) pounds.
Ability to travel in support of cross-country rescues and detachments of unknown duration.