||Required Skills & Certifications:
• Valid FAA Airline Transport Pilot Rating with appropriate type, class, category and competency certificates applicable to Division aircraft
• FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operators Permit
• Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
• Certificates essential to procure a valid U.S. passport with no restrictions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with experience in Excel
• Experience with Oracle invoicing
• A minimum of 4,000 flight hours and four years degree (or equivalent specifically approved waiver by General Manager).
• Flying experience will be broadly diversified between domestic and international travel from previous experience in business flight operations or military experience.
• Extensive travel during non typical working hours required.
• Working knowledge of computer, mobile devices and internet based applications required.
• Communication through verbal, written, and electronic means is required.
• Frequently required to lift or move up to 50#.
Business & Support Services