||Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Current and valid FAA ATP with the appropriate endorsements required or military equivalent
• Bombardier CL-604 type rating
• 5+ years of experience with FAR 91, 91K, 125, 135, 121 and/or Military Operations
• Ability to obtain an FAA First Class Medical Certificate
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Challenger 650 differences
• Business Acumen experience
• Aviation Safety Background experience
• Work experience on Boeing aircraft
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for variable shift.
This is a safety-sensitive position and is subject to Department of Transportation (DOT) random drug and alcohol testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award:
No, this position is not contingent upon program award