• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Two (2) or more years’ experience in aviation maintenance and / or flight line operations.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Ability to meet any government, company licensing, or qualification requirements for the position.
• Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate the English language and follow verbal and written instruction.
• Thorough knowledge of applicable safety and maintenance manuals.
• Thorough working knowledge of aircraft flight line operations, aircraft handling, servicing, marshaling, common hand tools and normal operational safety requirements of the aircraft.
• Must be a US Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident
• Must be able to work all assigned shifts & schedules
• Ability to climb, bend, stoop, squat, crawl, crouch, kneel, lift, carry, balance and reach above shoulder level, push or pull weight up to seventy (70) pounds.
• Must have close vision to include color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to hear at the normal range.
• May require the use of respirator.
• Ability to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for extended periods throughout the day.
• Ability to use eye hand coordination and manual dexterity.
Ability to travel in support of cross-country rescues and detachments of unknown duration.