||• Be at least 23 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
• Possess a current passport.
• Commercial, multi-engine land license, instrument airplane rating
• Possess a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
• Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
• Must understand, read, and write English.
• Able to pass a required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal history records check, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures.
• Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
• Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
• Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
• Maintain strong attention to detail.
• Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Can work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE).
• Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints.
• Be self-motivated and a team player.
• Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules.
• No previous aviation related accidents or incidents
• Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
• Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal regulations.
MINIMUM AND/OR RECOMMENDED FLIGHT TIMES:
• Total Time: 500 Minimum / 1000 recommended
• Multi-Engine Time: 50 Minimum / 100 recommended