||Key Skills and Abilities Include:
• Comply with FAA Regulations
• Current U.S. commercial pilot certificate
• Current agricultural aircraft operator certificate or able to obtain – state-specific
• Observe airport traffic patterns, air traffic areas and control zones.
• Accurately locate the application site.
• Lift containers weighing up to 80 lbs.
• Class C Commercial drivers license
Key Personal Attributes Include:
• Requires excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills (verbal, written and utilizing all media (phone, e-mail, text) for interaction with customers and fellow employees including the ability to maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork.
• Dependable with strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail along with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
• Must be able to read, analyze and interpret written procedures and reports. Ability to learn detailed and specific procedures and processes and execute them accurately and efficiently.
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios to practical applications.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently.