||• Typically 6 or more years of relevant experience
• Commercial Pilot Certificate with single or multi-engine and instrument rating without limitations
• FAA issued Second Class Medical Certificate
• Ability to pass a FAA/Military Pilot Background Check and mandatory drug and alcohol screen
• A minimum of 1000 hours total fixed-wing as pilot-in-command (PIC) time in a multi-engine turbo prop aircraft, jet aircraft or combination thereof in aircraft with GTOW 12,500 or greater
• Note: PIC for this purpose is defined as Captain/Aircraft Commander of record, not simply the sole manipulator of the controls. SNC considers only pilot time in fixed wing aircraft toward minimum qualifications. This does not include simulator, helicopter, flight engineer, bombardier, navigator, RIO, EWO, WSO, NFO, or Special Crew.