||Qualifications (Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Certifications/Licenses):
• MUST BE of U.S. Citizenship for candidate consideration to this specific U.S. Government location.
• MUST have a Valid US Passport.
• Possess an active Secret Level - Security Clearance (Preferred) OR ability to obtain clearance after hire.
• Pilot in Command (PIC) / Commercial & Instruments - 2000+ hours.
• Prior Military experience is highly preferred, not required; preference given to tactical aircraft experience.
• Experience with Target Banner Towing, Stand-Off Jamming, and Electronic Attack - preferred, but not required.
• Highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations. Specifications, Flight Manuals, for the assigned aircraft
• Target & Banner Towing (Preferred, not required, will train).
• Stand-Off Jamming (Preferred, not required, will train).
• Electronic Attack Preferred (Preferred, not required, will train) FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
• Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• MUST maintain an FAA Flight Physical.
Annual Training Requirements (Subject to Change):
• AS & ISO requisite training
• Aery Quality/Technical Training