Flight Crew Qualifications Qualifications PIC SIC License ATP ATP Type Rating Required Required Medical First Class First Class Flight time 5000 hours 3000 hours Minimum high school diploma required College degree preferred
• Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation regulations applicable to part 91
• In addition to holding current license and medical certificate, HCHC pilots must have successfully completed these training programs and competency checks: • Company procedures • Aircraft Type Training • Emergency Procedures Training • Aircraft Surface contamination Training • HAZ-MAT Training • Security Training • High altitude training • Crew Resource Management training Must live within one hour of the corporate office
• Proficiency with Microsoft Access or other database applications is highly desirable
• Familiarity with sales tax compliance processes and software is required
• Flexibility in managing multiple competing tasks with loosely defined deliverables and rigid deadlines is required
COMMUNICATION AND CONTACTS:
Pilot-In-Command operates the company aircraft Gulfstream V in a Part 91 operation. The position will serve to insure the airworthiness and safe operation of the company aircraft.