||• NBAA Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) preferred.
• FAA ATP certificate with MEL
• Type rated and current in present company aircraft (CL605/650).
• Valid FAA First Class Medical, US Passport & FCC license
• Minimum of 5000 hours PIC in large cabin turbojet aircraft
• Minimum of 2000 hours in multiengine large cabin turbojet aircraft
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Aviation Management or equivalent leadership experience
• 5 years’ experience managing flight operations (FAA Part 135 or Part 91) including domestic and international flight operations
• Extensive International PIC experience required
• Strong people management experience
• Exposure & experience managing budgets, aircraft acquisitions, contract negotiations and vendor management
• Experience with contracts and legal requirements for a Part 91 worldwide flight operation
• Experience with billing and accounting procedures
• No history of any accidents, incidents or FAA violation