• Must have a Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM discipline AND 9 years of related professional/military experience, OR a Master’s degree AND 7 years of related professional/military experience.
• A current DoD Secret level security clearance (or higher) and ability to maintain the DoD Top Secret level security clearance.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Special Access Programs (SAP) clearance
• Flight Test Execution experience or an air vehicle or mission system program
• Experience in several of the following areas: Systems development experience; Communications, Data links, Computer networks, Sensors, Avionics, COTS hardware, experience with instrumentation systems, Vehicle testing, control room experience, CRM/ORM
• Masters Degree in Engineering, Engineering Management or MBA
• Extensive knowledge of T&E processes, procedures and work instructions required to support both management and engineering tasks at the Melbourne site
• Current DoD Top Secret/SCI level security clearance
• Current Program Access
• Cost Account Management experience
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Salary Range: $123,900 USD - $185,900 USD