||• Must possess Airline Transport or Commercial Pilot Certificate with appropriate category
• 1,500 hours total pilot time, of which 1,000 hours are multi-engine and 500 hours PIC hours in jet aircraft
• Maintain Aircraft type qualification per FAR 6
• Must be able to secure / maintain Airport Security clearance requirements for the Norfolk International Airport
• Must be able to obtain / possess a United States Passport.
• Must obtain first class FAA medical certificate within 30 days prior to start of employment. Maintain minimum FAA Second Class Medical Certificate (to be obtained every nine months)