• 300 hours of U-2 First Pilot time
• Class 2 FAA medical
• FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate
• Top Secret clearance
• 1,000 hours of First Pilot time
• U-2 Instructor Pilot
• U-2 Functional Check Flight Qualification
• Flight Test execution experience
• Graduate of Military Test Pilot School or equivalent
• Above average communication skills
• Top Secret/SCI clearance
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, candidate must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY