• 1000 Hours Total Flying Time
• 500 Hours Pilot-In-Command (PIC) Total Time
• Commercial Multi/IFR
• 2nd Class Medical
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
• Maintain current 2nd class medical renewed every twelve (12) months. 1st class Medical strongly preferred.
• Must have completed initial or recurrent training phases in the preceding 12 months.
• ATP Certification preferred
• Working knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations applicable to FAR Part 135, and Part 91.
• Thorough knowledge of FAA, ICAO, & other international flight operations regulations.
• Strong organizational skills & advanced multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written and presentation skills are necessary to perform job at the expected level.
• Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, email and web-based and/or mobile device applications.
• Must possess a passionate attention to detail and the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
• Present a well-groomed appearance at all times.
• Valid state driver’s license
• Must successfully pass background check and drug test.
• Ability to read and respond to E-Mail communications.