||• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, or Aerospace Engineering (other relevant fields may apply) from an accredited university (Master of Science preferred)
• 10+ years of direct manufacturing and manufacturing engineering experience supporting assemblies, pressurized systems, etc.
• Mastery of engineering fundamentals for mechanical design and manufacturing
• Extensive experience in hardware manufacturing and (i.e. welding, cleaning, non-destructive testing methods, tight tolerance assembly, and instrumentation)
• Experience managing managers, direct reports, projects, and/or programs
• Strong coordination, personnel, and project management skills
• Ability to operate, define priorities, make decisions, lead, and make forward progress in ambiguous environments
• Understanding of product lifecycle management
• Strong written, personal, technical, and software skills (CAD, Scheduling, Issue Tracking, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at all levels of the organization, included technical and non-technical parties
• Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
• Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
• ITAR Requirements