• Hold a valid Part 107 certificate.
• Aware of current FAA regulations.
• Minimum 50 hours of experience in operating unmanned systems in a “live wire” environment for electrical utility inspection
• Previous drone flying experience and ability to learn advanced flying skills.
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to operate complex equipment per SOPs.
• Highly computer literate.
• Possess excellent communication skills with an ability to operate effectively as part of a team.
• Experience with customer relations, including face-to-face interactions.
• Have a professional approach to dynamic risk management and risk mitigation.
• Be safety conscious with the ability to operate safely in a diverse and high-pressure environment.
• Must be able to work remotely within a team with minimal supervision.
• Must have good problem-solving abilities.
• Unrestricted US driving license.
• Physically fit with a genuine love of all things outdoors.
• Physical demands include the ability to crouch, stoop, and lean over; must be able to lift 25-50+ pounds 20%+ of the time
• Hold an active TWIC card
• Knowledge of photography
• Knowledge of airspace management.
• Knowledge/experience of oil & gas, utilities, or renewables industries
• Currently located in California
• Alternating 5 and 6-day workweek
• 8 - 10 hour workdays