• Have been a T-45 Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) qualified Instructor Pilot (IP),preferably within the preceding five (5) years.
• Have logged a minimum of 1,000 flight hours as Pilot-in-Command, of which 500 hours were in tactical jet aircraft, strike pipeline jet aircraft, or E-2/C-2 carrier aircraft.
• Possess a FAA commercial Pilot Certificate or Airline Transportation Pilot (ATP) Certificate with the appropriate category and class ratings (instrument rating with single engine privileges) (per DCMA Instruction 8210.1C series/NAVAIR Instruction 3710.1 series)
• Possess, and maintain, a current FAA class 2 medical.
• Meet the height and weight standards outlined in the T-45 NATOPS manual.