||• Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, multi-engine land
• Appropriate type ratings as specified by the Chief Pilot (Highly Preferred)
• Possess a minimum of
o 4000hours flight time
o 2000 hours pilot-in-command time
o 500 hours turbine time
o 2000 hours multi-engine time
o 500 hours turbine pilot-in-command time
• Possess a minimum of 6 years industry experience as a commercial / corporate pilot.
• Experience in operating large-cabin business aircraft
• Worldwide international flying experience is highly desirable.
• High school graduation is required.
• College degree, or advanced education is strongly encouraged.