• Operational flight experience within 3 years as an instructor on the applicable system or performance of similar aircraft simulator instructor duties within 3 years.
• Must be able to perform AF Form 8 Certified Instructor duties in MTC/UTD/WASP weapon system using current tactics and employment standards.
• Must be able to perform as IPOR and provide mission debriefings to include instructional feedback of student performance and documentation IAW applicable Wing and RAP standards.
• Must be able to fly the simulator in the capacity of a 2 or 4-ship flight lead using current tactics and employment standards.
• Minimum of 1000 hours in fighter aircraft time and one of the following:
o 500 hours in F-22A aircraft
o 200 instructor hours in any fighter (K Prefix)
• IRC instructor credentials: graduate of AF Advanced Instrument School (AIS).