• Must live within one hour of Tampa Florida airport (KTPA).
• Must be able to complete Flight training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
• Maintains customer satisfaction with the services offered by the company.
• Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and carry out mission.
• Must possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, locations, and work responsibilities.
• Promotes organizational mission and goals and shows the way to achieve them.
• Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing missions/tasks.
• Maintains composure in highly stressful or adverse situations.
• Must be familiar with aircraft operations and procedures in the Code of Federal Regulations parts 61, 91, and 135 and the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some physical abilities may be required.
Required Education and Experience
Education: High school diploma or GED.
• 2000 hours fixed wing time with aircraft operations and procedures in accordance with 14 CFR Parts 61 and 91.
• 1000 hours Pilot-In-Command (PIC) time.
• 500 hours PIC time in multi engine, turbo-jet aircraft.
Computer Skills: Must be able to operate a computer.
Preferred Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Required Certificates and Licenses:
FAA multi-engine Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
Must possess and maintain a current FAA Class I Medical Certificate.
Must have a current US Passport.
Preferred Certificates and Licenses:
Turbo-Jet Type Rating
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must be able to accomplish any and all duties with little or no assistance.
Must have good command of the English language; oral and written.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
Employee must be a US citizen