• Must have a Bachelor's of Science degree AND 14 years of related professional/military experience, OR a Master’s of Science degree AND 12 years of related professional/military experience, OR a Ph.D. AND 9 years of related professional/military experience
• Must have at least 1,500 hours as Pilot in Command.
• Must be able to pass FAA Class II physical in order to maintain employment.
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance prior to the commencement of employment
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) clearance prior to the commencement of employment
• Commercial Pilot, Multi-Engine Land, and Instrument Flight rating
• Operational flight experience in a military aircraft systems and large business-jet aircraft types
• Current Special Program Access (PAR/SAP)
• Military Test Pilot School Graduate
• Master’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline
• Recent flight test experience in advanced military aircraft platform
• In-depth understanding of airworthiness processes and their relationship to aerospace development programs.
Salary Range: $168,200 USD - $252,200 USD