||Minimum Requirements :
For INSCOM training support requirements, military specific specialized training or qualification shall be required to include, but not limited to:
• Completion of the U.S. Army INSCOM EO-5 Qualification Course
• Army Fixed Wing Instructor Pilot Course qualification
• Designation as a DHC-7 (EO-5C) simulator instructor.
• Must have at least 1000 hours PIC in any aircraft of which 300 hours must be in similar type aircraft.
• Must possess and maintain an active Secret clearance.
Education and/or Experience:
• Associate Degree or equivalent military experience.
• Five (5) years of related aviation experience.
• Previous manned or unmanned ISR experience preferred.
• Previous experience as a military or civilian Instructor Pilot or Flight Instructor is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
• FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transportation Pilot license.
• Must possess an FAA CFI/II license or verifiable military FW Instructor Pilot designation.
• Must possess an FAA DHC-7 type rating
• Requires travel to/from DHC-7 simulator site in Toronto, CA or as required.
• 100% of this work is travel-related.