||• FAR 135 IFR Captain minimums are preferred but candidates with less experience selected to this position will be trained and checked in the SF340 Simulator as a Ground/Simulator Instructor
• Commercial Pilot Certificate multi-engine land with instrument rating or ATP/ multi-engine. (SF340 PIC Type Rating preferred)
• CFI, CFII and MEI are required with recent instrument and multi-engine flight training preferred
o Only CFI is required if candidate meets FAR 135 IFR Captain minimums
• Turbo-prop experience required
• First Class or Second Class Medical preferred (required for flying positions)
• No medical required if Ground/Simulator Instructor only.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License and meet all company insurance criteria
• Current Passport
• English Proficient
• Preference given to candidate willing and able to travel
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship, and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.