• FAA ATP Multi-Engine certificate
• PIC Type Rating on at least one turbojet transport aircraft
• First Class Medical with no restrictions
• TT: 3,000 hours
• Turbojet: 2,000 hours under US FAA Part 121 (Military Equivalency will be considered).
• Must meet applicable requirements of 14 CFR 121.436
• U.S. Citizen or eligible to work in the United States of America without a sponsored visa
• Current, valid U.S. Driver's License
• Must be available to work weekends
• Must be able to travel freely within the United States and without restriction to all countries
• Must be age-eligible for Part 121
• Ability to pass additional background checks for contracts requiring special clearance
• Ability to pass pre-employment and regular drug and alcohol screenings
• Able to work from home remotely with a dedicated workspace and reliable internet connection
• No accidents, incidents, or pilot deviations
• Must pass background check and NDR check
• 3 references are required - at least two from captains with whom you've flown, management or check pilots.
• Cover letter with at least one paragraph on why you are interested in employment with Zero-G
• Must be willing to fly on weekends and holidays.
• If you are claiming military pilot experience please include your Form 5
• If you are prior military please include your DD-214