• Minimum Education/Experience: 9 years with a Bachelors degree in science/engineering/math; 7 with a Masters; 4 with a PhD.
• Must have experience as a test conductor/director or flight test aircrew.
• Requires excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral/written communication skills are required.
• Must have a Secret security clearance and be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
• Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work plane side both indoors and outside.
• The ability to obtain and retain a Program Security Clearance is required as a condition of employment.
• SIGINT/ESM/RADAR/EOIR fight test experience desired.
• Test Pilot School graduate and/or operational flight/flight test experience desired.
• DOD Top Secret clearance and the ability to obtain and retain a SAP clearance.
Salary Range: $117,700 USD - $176,500 USD