||The scope of learning content includes, and is not limited to:
• Quarterly eLearning releases.
• Aircraft systems e-learning programs.
• A test bank of over 8,000 questions and supporting graphics.
• FAA, TSA, and corporate compliance training subjects.
• Minimum of five to seven years of work experience as a multimedia developer, learning designer, or eLearning program manager
• Experience working in an agile (SAM) and waterfall (ADDIE) design environment
• Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply
• The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to instructional design assessment strategies
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including writing and editing
• Practical knowledge of learning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, or LCMS
• Practical experience using Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodologies
• Able to handle day-to-day work challenges confidently, demonstrating flexibility, strong collaboration skills, and change management
• Intermediate or Advanced skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Experience developing technology-based training or performance solutions
• Practical experience developing content for technical training subjects
• Ability to work both in a team environment and independently to meet project schedules
• Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
• Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
• Experience with compliance training
• Graphic design and visual communication skills
• Understanding of Learning Management Systems (LMS), Content Management Systems (CMS), and Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
• Proficiency required in a broad range of digital multimedia applications and technologies
• Experience with Smartsheet, MS Visio, MS Project, and Adobe Acrobat
• (If transferring internally) Must be performing satisfactorily in present position
• Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
• Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
• Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
• Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
• Experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements
• Undergraduate or graduate degree in Digital Multimedia Production, Adult Learning,
• Training Technology, Workplace Learning/Performance, or equivalent work experience
Industry Professional Certifications such as:
• Adobe Certified Expert (ACE)
• SAP - Certified Application Associate/Professional (SuccessFactors)
• Association of Talent Development (ATD) Certified Professional in Learning
• Development (CPLP)/Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD)
• Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Strong project management background
• Experience creating aviation-related content
• Technical writing and/or corporate communications experience