• A degree in Education, Instructional Systems Design, Aviation, or equivalent work experience
• Experience using Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodologies
• Minimum of two years of training-related work experience
• Project management experience
• Experience working with technical training subjects
• Experience with compliance training
• The ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with internal and external stakeholders
• Capable of balancing multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• The ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently to meet project schedules
• Basic or Intermediate skills with Microsoft Outlook and Word
• Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
• Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
• Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
• Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
• Commercial/Airline Transport Pilot, Flight Engineer, Certified Ground/Flight Instructor certificates or military equivalents
• Experience designing, developing, or teaching aviation-related subjects
• Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) and associated guidance material
• Familiarity with the FAA Advanced Qualification Program (AQP)
• Experience with training program and compliance auditing
• Experience with content management systems (CMS)
• Proficiency with Smartsheet
• Basic to intermediate skill with Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, or Project
• Experience using Adobe Acrobat.
• Basic or intermediate skill in Adobe FrameMaker or similar authoring platform
• One or more of the following professional certifications:
o Association of Talent Development (ATD) Certified Professional in Learning Development (CPLP)/Certified Professional in Talent Development (CPTD)
o International Society of Performance Improvement (ISPI) Certified Performance Technologist (CPT)
o Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
o American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Auditor (CQA), Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA), Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) certification