||• Will be required to operate self propelled ground equipment during daily routine. Services are primarily performed outside.
• Must complete training program and be certified in writing as a plane captain and required to re- qualify semi-annually.
• May be required to use hazardous materials in performance of assigned duties.
• Limited use of hand tools which normally include screwdrivers, flashlights and tools necessary to assist with engine rinses and aircraft washes.
• Must display a good working knowledge of assigned aircraft and servicing requirements.
• Must display a good working knowledge of inspection requirements and Company instructions. Must complete a Government approved Plane Captain Certification Program for type aircraft. Must be able to read, speak, write legibly and understand the English language.
• Launch and recover aircraft in accordance with specific guidelines during day and night hours. Perform aircraft inspections in accordance with published criteria.
• Perform fueling operations using gravity fill and closed circuit refueling methods. Act as a member of an aircraft moving crew when assigned.
• Perform aircraft washing and lubrication when assigned. Act as a member of the engine rinse team when assigned.
• Be familiar with and operate portable fire fighting equipment.
• Use provided safety equipment when working with hazardous materials. Maintain cleanliness of the work center and around your assigned work area.