• High School Diploma or completion of GED equivalent. Bachelors degree is preferred.
• Corporate experience preferred. 1500 hours preferred.
• 1) Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by FAA preferred 2) Current 1st Class FAA Medical 3) Current Valid US Passport
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Knowledgeable about FAA rules and regulations.
• Basic computer skills.
• Superior Customer Service skills.
• Strong communication skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Experience flying the Embraer Legacy type aircraft.
• One thousand five hundred (1500) hours total with jet/turbine experience.