--Active Top Secret with BI within the last five years
--Commercial Pilot certificate with instrument privileges or ATP Rating
--Single and Multi-Engine Rating
--Minimum of 1500 flight hours in Turbo Jet or Turbo – prop aircraft
--Must have a current FAA class 1 or 2 physical
• Minimum of three years’ experience
• World-wide, day/night, instrument conditions operational experience is desired.
• Experience with employment/deployment of complex weapon systems, payloads and/or sensor packages is highly desired.
• Skilled briefer, power point presenter, conversant with FAA FARs
• Travel, remote operations and temporary remote assignments will be required for an individual that serves in this position.
• Active Top Secret security clearance with a current SBI desired.
Security Clearance Statement:This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level:Top Secret with an investigation within 6 years
Expression of Interest:By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position:4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week