||Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• 10+ years of experience working with Military or DoD customers
• 5+ years of experience with USAF (U.S. Air Force) and DoD (Department of Defense) requirements, PPBE (Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution) and/or acquisition processes
• Fighter aircraft experience as an Instructor Pilot or Instructor Weapons System Officer (IWSO), with a minimum of two years of experience as a fighter Formal Training Unit (FTU) instructor and have had relevant flying experience within the previous eight years?
• Experience in the Air Force's capability areas, organizations, operations, processes, training, logistics and weapons systems
• Familiarity with JCIDS, and new streamlined requirements processes (e.g., Sect 804)
• Familiarity working with the US Air Force Air Staff, Major Commands, Department of Defense Combatant Commands
• Experience interfacing directly with senior military officials and executives
• Experience with Communication experience, both written and verbal, with a comfort in public speaking and frequent interactions with executive-level management
Preferred Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Graduate from one or more of the National/Service War Colleges
• Fighter Aircraft Operational Test
Graduate of the United States Air Force Weapons Instructor Course
(please include in application and/or attach along with Resume)
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Position may require travel up to 10% of the time.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for the 1st shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $204,850 – $277,150
Export Control Requirements: U.S. Government Export Control Status: This position must meet export control compliance requirements. To meet export control compliance requirements, a “U.S. Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15 is required. “U.S. Person” includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Export Control Details: US based job, US Person required
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award