||Squadron Aviation Resource Manager shall have the education, training, technical knowledge, and experience required.
• Must be fully qualified in all aspects of Squadron Aviation Resource Management.
• Previous experience working as a SARM or the equivalent.
• Desired previous experience leading SARM team members.
• Must be willing to mentor junior-level team members
• Must obtain/maintain US secret security clearance
• Must possess a current/valid U.S. driver’s license
• Possess and maintain a valid passport
• Must be able to workday shift, night shift, weekend shifts and/or travel as part of a team
• High School /GED required.
• Must speak, read, write, and understand English
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Environment ranges from office to hangar and flight line. Extensive sitting to climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands.
• Special vision abilities required are close vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
• Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders and work stands.
• Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
• Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depths.
• May be exposed to extreme noise from turbine and jet engine aircraft.
• May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles; may be exposed to electrical shock hazards or work near moving mechanical parts, vehicles, or aircraft.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Draken participates in E-Verify and applicants selected for employment will be required to provide proof of citizenship and identification.
• Background Check required
• Drug Screening Required
• Security clearance may be required