||Education and Experience:
• An Associate’s degree with an aviation related, or business administration major is required. An equivalent combination of relevant education and training management work experience may be substituted.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the FAR 135 operating and ground, simulator, and flight training environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as technical data, safety rules/regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write management reports and correspondence.
• Ability to develop and proof training materials.
• Ability to speak effectively in interpersonal situations and before groups of employees.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
o Able to qualify as an C408 SkyCourier line Captain, Simulator Instructor and Check Airman
o Stay up to date on current training and development techniques and relevant information to the aviation field.
o Stay up to date with regulatory FAA and TSA training requirements.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Work typically performed in an office environment. However, sometimes work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements such as extreme temperatures, dirt, or dust, etc.
• Light physical effort - Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 10 pounds or some standing or walking. Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
• May work at different locations as needs require.
• Ability to travel to offsite locations (Up to 50%).