To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In accordance with applicable laws, Air Methods will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Factory airframe/power plant schools preferred
• FAR 135 operations preferred
• Electrical troubleshooting and refined vibration-balancing
• Sheet metal and composite repair procedures
• Ability to read and understand various documents such as 337’s, Service Bulletins, AD’s, etc.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Ability to be a team player with a professional attitude
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and 24/7 on-call rotation
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• RAMCO experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• FAA A&P License in good standing.
• Inspection Authorization (IA) Preferred
This position is subject to drug and/or alcohol testing per the DOT/FAA requirements (pre-employment, random, reasonable cause/suspicion, post-accident).
• Hiring Salary Range: $32.79/hr - $41.00/hour DOE
• Benefits: Air Methods provides a comprehensive benefits package. We believe our benefits should be as diverse as our teammates. We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage along with voluntary accident, hospitalization, and critical illness coverage, short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D, time off programs, pretax and Roth 401(k) with a generous company match, tuition reimbursement, profession training and certifications, dependent care support, EAP and concierge services to name just some of what we have to offer.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Provide timely on call availability during nights, weekends, and holidays if necessary
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Indicate the percentage of time spent traveling: 25 – 50%
• Periodic travel in support of Part 135 operations and company objectives will be expected.
Subject to applicable laws and Air Method’s policies, regular attendance is an essential function of the position. All employees must follow Air Methods’ employment practices and policies.