- High school diploma or GED.
- FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman's Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
- Documented civil or military maintenance test pilot course completion.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 500 hours of turbine engine time.
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and at least 300 hours of NVG experience.
- 100 hours maintenance pilot time.
- Prior UH-1 experience
• Prior INLA MP/ME Experience.
• CFI/CFII or military equivalent.
• Prior UH-60 MP/ME.
• Prior Experience developing updating RW Aviation SOPs, Flight Manual, Course-ware.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.