• Knowledge of UAV sensor systems (Methane detection, Lidar, and image collection systems).
• Knowledge of sensor mounting and stabilization hardware.
• Knowledge of sensor power and data transfer hardware.
• Knowledge of CAD, or Computer Aided Design software.
• Knowledge of CNC software and equipment.
• Knowledge of 3-d printing.
• Knowledge of 3-d scanners.
Required Education and Experience:
• A degree in aviation, Mechanical Engineering, or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, with 2 years experience. Or
• 3 plus years experience designing, constructing and/or integrating sensor payloads into unmanned aircraft/drones.
• Experience designing, building, or integrating sensor payloads into manned aircraft.
• UAV pilots license required.
• Private pilot’s license or higher rating, or desire to obtain rating is preferred.
• Supervisory or management experience is preferred.
• Ability to work directly with the client.
• Sales experience is preferred.
• Valid Driver's License required.