• Commercial Airplane Multi Engine Land (C-AMEL) Required. Must be willing and able to obtain ATP within 5 years of employment.
• Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
• 2,500 total flight hours
• 2,000 fixed wing hours
• 1,000 PIC hours
• 500 cross country hours
• 500 multi-engine
• 100 night hours
• 75 instrument hours
• Required to work in outside weather conditions.
• May need to deice the plane, assist with towing the aircraft and maneuvering in and out of the hangar, prep the plane for flight.
• Required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• May assist with loading patients-lift and/or move up to 150 pounds cumulative with assistance.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.